Welcome and thanks much for stopping by! After working in education, digital marketing and project management I decided to dive into visual arts. It was my passion for a long time and now I dedicate my time to painting and photography. I work with oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolor and mixed media.
If I should talk about what inspires me I must admit it is many things. First it was artwork of many amazing artists that I learned about as a child; to name just a few it was Paul Cezanne, Pablo Picasso, Sonia Delaunay, Marc Chagall, Suzanne Valadon, Maurice Utrillo and others. Now it is also everything that surrounds me – streets corners and alleys, walks along riverbanks, sweet meadows, gentle flowers, clouds in the sky, human face, human body, people and their emotions. The last thing that also inspires me are the materials used during creative work. I love using my hands, feeling the brush touching canvas, mixing the colors, drawing with charcoal with my fingertips. When I am creating I feel whole and complete.
To buy various prints of my art please visit my profile at Fine Art America.
Some facts about me:
- Art School of Design, Prague, Subject – Oil-painting course
- Faculty of Humanities of Charles University, Prague, Bachelors in Humanities
- Central College of Commerce, Scotland, HN Diploma in Multimedia and Web Design
- Solo show, Impact HUB Prague, May 2014
- Group show, #twitterartexhibit Charity Exhibition, Orlando, Florida, March 2014
- Group show, #twitterartexhibit Charity Exhibition, Los Angeles, March 2013
- Group show, DOX Art Salon 2012, DOX, Prague, 2012
Details about exhibitions with images please find here